Meet the Medical Advisory Team
DR. MICHAEL JORDAN
Dr. Jordan is a hero in our home. He is the man responsible for Audrey’s care in Cincinnati, the one who made decisions regarding the timing of her transplant so she could have the best possible chance of survival, the one who answered our three million questions and the one who kept us sane during an insane time.
Histiocytic disorders: HLH and LCH
Better understanding histiocytic disorders and developing novel therapies for them; regulation of the immune response; immunotherapy of cancer.
- MD: UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX, 1993.
- Residency: Children's Hospital of Dallas, Dallas, TX, 1996.
- Fellowship: The Children's Hospital, Denver, CO, 2002.
- Certification: American Board of Pediatrics, 1996; Sub-board of Pediatric Heme/Onc, 2002.
Dr. Stephanie Lacey
- Medical Education: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA, USA
- Residency: Pediatrics, Geisinger Health System, Danville, PA, USA
- Fellowship: Pediatric Cardiology, Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA, USA
Clinical Special Interests
- Non-invasive imaging
- Fetal echocardiography
- Transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography